Boudoir International....ohh la la


I'm so excited to announce that I have been selected by the Boudoir Divas to be a part of their boudoir referral site- Boudoir International. Only a select number of boudoir photographers were chosen for each region- so I am honored to have been selected by such respected women in the industry.


As some of you might already know, I first studied with the divas in Paris, France back in 2009 for their international workshop. I loved it so much, I signed up for the second Paris workshop. Unfortunately, a volcano erupted, so I was unable to get there. Its all good- I plan to attend the next Parisian workshop....and NO volcano will keep me away, lol!

To view some images from my last Boudoir Divas Workshop in Paris click here.

1 comment:

The Boudoir Divas Lounge said...

woo woo! We are so excited to have you apart of the Boudoir International site. :) You rock!

xoxo,
The Boudoir Divas

Post a Comment